Thursday 10 November 2011

LOL= NO SOQ= YES



Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was never reported to have laughed out loudly (LOL) even once. Whenever Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) found the need to express his happiness, he would smile out quietly (SOQ).

SubhanAllaah! Today we claim to love Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) more than any one else, but when we find the need to express our happiness in writing, all we end up doing is to write this absurdity in the likes of LOL (Laugh out loudly), which explicitly goes against the established sunnah of Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Narrated 'A’isha (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anha): “I never saw Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) laughing loudly enough to enable me to see his uvula, but he used to smile only."

(Bukhari Book 60 Hadith 353)

Hence, rather than using LOL (Laugh out loudly), the sunnah way of expressing your joy in writing, is to use SOQ (Smile Out Quietly) :)


Narrated Jarir (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anhu): “Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did not screen himself from me since my embracing Islam, and whenever he saw me he would receive me with a smile."

(Bukhari Book 52 Hadith 273)

Narrated Jarir bin '......Abdullah (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anhuma): “Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has never refused to admit me since I embraced Islam, and whenever he saw me, he would smile.”

(Bukhari Book 58 Hadith 160)

Narrated Jarir (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anhu): “Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did not screen himself from me (had never prevented me from entering upon him) since I embraced Islam, and whenever he saw me, he would receive me with a smile.”

(Bukhari Book 73 Hadith 112)

Narrated 'A’isha (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anha): “I never saw Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) laughing to an extent that one could see his palate, but he always used to smile only.”

(Bukhari Book 73 Hadith 114)

'A'isha (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anha) reported: “I never saw Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) laugh to such an extent that I could see his uvula-whereas he used to smile only.”

(Muslim Book 4, Hadith 1963)

Jarir bin 'Abdullah (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anhuma) said: “Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) never refused me permission to see him since I embraced Islam and never looked at me but with a smile.”

(Muslim Book 31, Hadith 6050)

Jarir (Radhi Allaahu ‘Anhu) reported: “Since I embraced Islam Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) never refused to see me and he did not see me but with a smile on his face.”

(Muslim Book 31, Hadith 6051)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes